Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flow

I received my beta invite to Flow, a new task manager that claims it will change the way I work; I'm not sure if the developers realize just how big of a task they have in organizing my life. Setting up my flow account was super easy, and 2 of the 3 fields required for account set up were pre-filled.

I am impressed by the sleek looking user interface, and the handwritten description of what a tab or button does makes the interface appear really friendly.

I rely heavily on my Android phone as my go to device, the one device I always have on me. Unfortunately, Flow does not mention anything about developing an Android app at this time, although, they state an IPhone app is in progress. Until I am able to access my grocery list on my phone while I am at the grocery store, I'm not sure how practical flow will be for my everyday use. However, I am looking forward to giving flow a try for my non-mobile tasks.

Anyone looking for a new task management application should head over to http://getflow.com/ and register for a beta invite so you can give Flow a try for yourself.

No comments: